Terms & Conditions
The use of the term ‘we’ throughout these Terms & Conditions refers to the Sell It Rapidly classified ads website.
The website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the website is subject to the Terms & Conditions of this agreement.
By accessing the website you accept without limitation or qualification all of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Sell It Rapidly (www.sellitrapidly.com) reserves to right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. By using the website you agree in advance to accept any changes.
You should read carefully these Terms & Conditions before proceeding. By proceeding you accept them. If you do not agree with them you should not use the website.
All advertisements, notices and announcements placed through the website are subject to approval by the service, prior to publication online at www.sellitrapidly.com. We reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisements, which are deemed to be unsuitable for any reason. No refund or compensation shall be given for rejected advertisements, notices and announcements.
Agreement of standards
You must comply with these standards. If these standards are not complied by, your advertisement will be rejected and cancelled. No refund or compensation will be available for advertisements, announcements and notices rejected on the grounds of standard of content.
The content of all advertisements must be accurate, genuine, comply with applicable law in UK with advertising and promotional regulations UK.
Advertisements, notices and announcements booked must NOT:-
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote or contain sexually explicit material
- Promote or contain violence/ violent content
- Promote or contain discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote or involve illegal activity
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance , inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Contain goods/items/services/information that is or could be described as: Stolen, Pornographic, obscene or erotic, eplosive, fireworks, guns, knives, drugs, medicine, weapons, tickets, cigarette or tobacco products
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive or complete and may be added to or otherwise amended at any time. In additional we reserve the right to refuse any advertisement, announcement or notice in categories not listed above, if they appear, in our complete discretion, to be unsuitable for whatever reason.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine whether there has been a breach of these acceptable use standards and we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these acceptable use standards constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Such other actions we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these acceptable use standards.
You are permitted to view the contents of the website on screen. You are also permitted to print one copy of reasonable extracts from the website for your personal use and to save one copy of such reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use. All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of the website is strictly forbidden.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using this email address.
Please note that although ours service will check advertisements placed, we does not accept any liability for monitoring the website www.sellitrapidly.com or for unauthorised or unlawful content on the website or any other aspect of its use by third parties.
You are free to post pictures and/or descriptions of items you are selling within reason. You are solely responsible for ads you place on the website and the company shall have no responsibility for what you post.
You should never provide your personal or banking information to buyers!
You agree to indemnify service and keep the service indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever incurred by the company arising directly or which is reasonably foreseeable as a result of any breach or non-performance by you as the seller of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained or implied by law.
Points for Buyers
When acquiring an item, we recommend that:
- You always speak to the seller prior to arranging a meeting;
- You go and see/try items yourself;
- You avoid taking lots of cash when meeting up with a seller; and
- You never travel alone.
- We do not accept any liability for misleading descriptions and you acknowledge that ads may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The website and service shall have no involvement or responsibility for the transaction between sellers and buyers and can give no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information on the website.
The Sell It Rapidly give no guarantees as to the trustworthiness of any buyers or sellers and the company strongly recommend that you take all steps necessary to protect yourself. You should use common sense when it comes to your personal safety, especially when arranging to meet up with a stranger. You acknowledge that you should gather as much information as possible in order to allow you to make an informed choice as to whether to meet up with the buyer or the seller. If you are planning to meet the buyer or seller at your home or place of work, you should ensure that you take someone with you. If practical, you should arrange to meet the buyer or seller in a public place such as a supermarket car park or at a shopping centre. You acknowledge that you will have no right of action against the classified ads service in respect of anything that occurs as a result of you contacting the seller or the buyer.
You acknowledge that you will not misrepresent your identity, you are over the age of 18 and you have provided valid and complete contact information.
The website specifically disclaim all and any liability to a seller, a buyer and users of the website (other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of statutory duty) for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause. Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence or breach of statutory duty, under no circumstances shall the company be liable to the seller or the buyer or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of sales, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such losses.
The service takes no responsibility for what happens via the website. You acknowledge that you will use the website for the proper purposes it was intended i.e. to list and view items or services you are hoping to sell or buy or provide and for no other illegal or immoral purpose.
The service reserves the right to withdraw any advertisements, announcements or notices we feel are inappropriate, misleading, damaging or contravene these Terms & Conditions, with or without notice.
No variation of these Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing.